Black Hawk Healthy Benefits Sensitive Skin & Gut offers a balanced diet and has been specifically developed by our animal nutritionists and vets to aid nutrient absorption, support bowel function, and assist with skin and coat health in adult dogs. Highly digestible, it is fortified with probiotics and prebiotics for optimal gut flora. It also contains fish oil, a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin, shiny coat, and joint support.
Chicken (meal & fresh), oats, field peas, chicken fat (preserved with natural antioxidants), rice, chickpeas, faba beans, natural chicken flavour, beet pulp, hydrolysed chicken, essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, fish oil, sweet potato, carrot fibre, dried yeast extracts, sea kelp, tomato, zinc proteinate, coconut oil, D-glucosamine, green-lipped mussel, emu oil, L-carnitine, selenium yeast, Yucca schidigera extract, blueberries, carrots, cranberries, peppermint, pumpkin seeds, dandelion, and rosemary.
|Crude Fibre (max)||6%|
|Phosphorous [P] (max)||0.7%|
|Calcium [Ca] (max)||0.9%|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||3,700 kcal ME/kg|
Daily Feeding Guide
Ideal feeding quantities may vary by breed, age, activity level, body condition and neutered status, so the following information is a guide only. Adjust to suit your pet’s needs.
|Current Weight||Less Active Dogs||Active Dogs|
|KG||Grams per Day|
|Up to 2kg||Up to 45g||Up to 50g|
|2 – 5kg||45 – 85g||50 – 100g|
|5 – 10kg||85 – 145g||100 – 165g|
|10 – 15kg||145 – 195g||165 – 225g|
|15 – 25kg||195 – 285g||225 – 335g|
|25 – 35kg||285 – 370g||335 – 430g|
|over 35kg||add 70g per 10kg of additional body weight||add 80g per 10kg of additional body weight|
Important Feeding Information
- Gradual food transitions and frequent small meals help reduce gut workload, plus their skin will respond best to prolonged feeding of beneficial nutrients (for 2-3 months). Seek vet advice should your dog have signs of ill health.
- Less active = less than 1 hour/day of low impact activity eg. lead walking.
- Active = 1-3 hours/day of low impact activity or up to 1 hour/day of high impact activity eg. off-lead running or agility training.
- 1 metric cup (250ml) = approximately 125g.
- Make sure fresh water in a clean bowl is available at all times.