Black Hawk Healthy Benefits Dental has been developed for your adult dog’s oral health. The tear-drop kibble size and fibrous plant-based ingredients create a tooth-friendly texture that aims to clean your dog’s teeth while they chew. Vitamin C is included as an antioxidant and to help to prevent plaque and tartar build-up.
Chicken (meal & fresh), oats, field peas, chicken fat (preserved with natural antioxidants), rice, chickpeas, faba beans, plant cellulose, natural chicken flavour, essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, lactic acid, fish oil, hydrolysed chicken, sweet potato, carrot fibre, dried yeast extracts, sea kelp, vitamin C, zinc proteinate, tomato, coconut oil, emu oil, D-glucosamine, selenium yeast, Yucca schidigera extract, blueberries, carrots, cranberries, peppermint, pumpkin seeds, dandelion, and rosemary.
|Crude Fibre (max)||8%|
|Phosphorous [P] (max)||0.7%|
|Calcium [Ca] (max)||0.9%|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||3,670 kcal ME/kg|
Daily Feeding Guide
Ideal feeding quantities may vary by breed, age, activity level, body condition and neutered status, so the following information is a guide only. Adjust to suit your pet’s needs.
|Current Weight||Less Active Dogs||Active Dogs|
|KG||Grams per Day|
|Up to 2kg||Up to 45g||Up to 50g|
|2 – 5kg||45 – 85g||50 – 100g|
|5 – 10kg||85 – 145g||100 – 170g|
|10 – 15kg||145 – 200g||170 – 230g|
|15 – 25kg||200 – 290g||230 – 335g|
|25 – 35kg||290 – 370g||335 – 430g|
|over 35kg||add 70g per 10kg of additional body weight||add 80g per 10kg of additional body weight|
Important Feeding Information
- For the very best dental hygiene, it is recommended that this diet is fed alongside an oral home-care plan. Speak with your vet for further advice.
- Less active = less than 1 hour/day of low impact activity eg. lead walking.
- Active = 1-3 hours/day of low impact activity or up to 1 hour/day of high impact activity eg. off-lead running or agility training.
- 1 metric cup (250ml) = approximately 110g.
- Make sure fresh water in a clean bowl is available at all times.