- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
- Nourishing Omega-6 & Vitamin E blend for healthy skin & luxurious coat
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Contains our special Small & Mini antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
Adult dogs 1 – 6 years of age that weigh up to 10kg when full grown.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, or mature adult dogs (> 6 years of age). Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science DietPuppy Small Paws dog food.
Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Soybean Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken Fat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Green Peas, Apples, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Cranberries, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Carrots, Choline Chloride, Broccoli, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
3741 kcal/kg (371 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.3|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.66|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.83|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Small Paws™ Chicken Meal & Rice Recipe dog food contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog – lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day – cups(grams)|
|2 (0.9)||1/4 (25)|
|5 (2.3)||1/2 (50)|
|8 (3.6)||3/4 (75)|
|10 (4.5)||1 (100)|
|15 (6.8)||1 1/4 (125)|
|20 (9.1)||1 1/2 (150)|
|25 (11.3)||1 3/4 (175)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (225)|