- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
- Easy to digest
- Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- Pair this mouth watering stew with Hill’s Science Diet Dry food to indulge your dog in tail wagging delight.
- Controlled levels of sodium and Phosphorous help maintain kidney and heart health
Adult dogs 1 – 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy food.
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Brown Rice, Carrots, Rice Starch, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Plasma, Potatoes, Dextrose, Green Peas, Chicken Fat, Spinach, Calcium Carbonate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Choline Chloride, Titanium Dioxide color, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Sodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, L-Lysine, Taurine, Caramel color.
305 kcal / 12.8 oz (363 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||100 %|
|Crude Fiber||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 ppm|
|Vitamin E||0 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||0 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day – 12.8 oz (363 g) cans|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/4|
|30 (14)||2 2/3|
|40 (18)||3 1/4|
|50 (23)||3 3/4|
|60 (27)||4 1/3|
|80 (36)||5 1/2|
|100 (45)||6 1/2|
|120 (54)||7 1/3|