- Low calories & L-Carnitine help promote ideal body weight, support healthy mobility & maintain heart function
- High-quality protein & natural fibres help satisfy hunger between meals
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
Adult dogs 1-6 years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy, Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dry dog food.
Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Pea Fiber, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Pork Flavor, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, L-Carnitine, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
2987 kcal/kg (271 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||48.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||12.3 %|
|Vitamin C||124 ppm|
|Vitamin E||675 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.63 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.12 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult Light Dog Food contains 3.2 oz. by weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Ideal Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day – cups (grams) – Weight loss||Amount per Day – cups (grams) – Weight Management|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (45)||2/3 (60)|
|10 (4,5)||3/4 (70)||1 1/8 (100)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/3 (120)||2 (180)|
|30 (14)||1 3/4 (160)||2 1/2 (225)|
|40 (18)||2 1/4 (205)||3 1/4 (295)|
|50 (23)||2 2/3 (240)||3 3/4 (340)|
|60 (27)||3 (270)||4 1/3 (395)|
|80 (36)||3 3/4 (340)||5 1/3 (485)|
|100 (45)||4 1/2 (410)||6 1/3 (575)|
|120 (54)||5 1/4 (475)||7 1/4 (660)|