- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
- Easy to digest
- Formulated with Key nutrients to support your pet’s stage of life
- Balanced minerals for heart & kidney health
- Designed for the nutritional needs of Adult 7+ pets
Adult dogs 7+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy food.
Water, Beef, Pork Liver, Brown Rice, Carrots, Rice Starch, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Plasma, Potatoes, Dextrose, Chicken Fat, Green Peas, Spinach, Chicken Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Caramel color, Guar Gum, Sodium Pyrophosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Taurine.
327 kcal / 12.8 oz (363 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||42.4 %|
|Crude Fiber||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 ppm|
|Vitamin E||0 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||0 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry foods, canned foods and treats for your pet’s unique needs.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day – 12.8 oz (363 g) cans|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2|
|40 (18)||2 2/3|
|60 (27)||3 1/2|
|80 (36)||4 1/2|
|100 (45)||5 1/4|