- Balanced minerals for heart & kidney health
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
Adult dogs 7+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy, Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dry dog food.
Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Oats, Chicken Fat, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Oat Fiber, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
3558 kcal/kg (353 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||58.5 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.4 %|
|Vitamin C||158 ppm|
|Vitamin E||598 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.52 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.94 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Chicken Meal, Barley & Rice Recipe dog food contains 3.5 oz. by weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day – cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (85)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (150)|
|30 (14)||2 (200)|
|40 (18)||2 1/2 (250)|
|50 (23)||3 (295)|
|60 (27)||3 1/3 (330)|
|80 (36)||4 (395)|
|100 (45)||4 3/4 (470)|
|120 (54)||5 1/2 (545)|