Trouble & Trix
We love cats. It’s hard not to – independent, arrogant, serene, elegant and beautiful. These regal creatures, who remain largely aloof, manage to win our hearts with a gentle purr or an occasional rub against our legs.
At Trouble & Trix®, we realise that it’s an endless quest to win a cat’s affection but, as you know that’s half the fun.
As you gently rub under the chin or behind the ears, they close their eyes in sheer satisfaction and pleasure and you know that their affection has been well earned. When they decide to engage in the occasional folly and chase a toy mouse on a string, it’s well worth the wait.
We understand cats. We love that cats don’t demand a walk in the park or want to play ball at the beach; we like that they are self-cleaning, self-sufficient creatures; and we love the way they provide a sense of calm and stability to a home.
Like any great love affair, the reward is so much greater when you have to work to win affection.
EASY SHIFTING LINER
15 LARGE SIFTING Litter Tray Liners Suitable for clumping/scoopable cat litter Trays up to 50 x 37cm For a cleaner, healthier litter tray
• Place the liners onto the tray.
• Please ensure the plain, no holed liner is on the base, and the 2 holed liners are on top.
• Use the enclosed band to hold liners in place. Fill tray with your choice of clumping/scoopable cat litter.
• Once ready to clean, simply remove the band, slowly lift the 4 corners together of the top liner only.
• Once together lift up enough to allow the litter to refill the tray below, and slightly shake to get the remaining clean portions into the tray.
• Once complete, tie up the corners and dispose in the rubbish bin. Maintain litter tray freshness by following the instructions on your chosen litter bag.
Plastic bags can cause suffocation