- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not recommended for:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements
Chicken, Brown Rice, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
4152 kcal/kg (565 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||30.0|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.02|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.46|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten Chicken Recipe contains 4.8 oz. by weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat – lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day – cups (grams) – growth less than months||Amount per Day – cups (grams) – growth 4 to 6 months||Amount per Day – cups (grams) – growth 7 to 12 months and pregnancy|
|1 (0.5)||1/4 (35)|
|2 (0.9)||1/3 (45)|
|3 (1.4)||1/2 (70)||3/8 (50)|
|4 (1.8)||5/8 (85)||1/2 (70)|
|6 (2.7)||3/4 (100)||2/3 (90)||1/2 (70)|
|8 (3.6)||7/8 (120)||2/3 (90)|
|10 (4.5)||1 (135)||3/4 (100)|
|12 (5.4)||7/8 (120)|
|14 (6.4)||1 (135)|
|16 (7.3)||1 1/8 (155)|