This weight management dog food was created with Hill’s unique understanding of the biology of overweight dogs. Over 70% of dogs lost weight within 10 weeks with Science Diet Perfect Weight dry dog food — and now it comes in a larger kibble for large breed dogs. Feed this breakthrough nutrition for your large breed dog’s healthy weight maintenance and long-lasting weight support.
- Weight management dog food in a larger kibble for large breed dogs
- Over 70% of dogs lost weight within 10 weeks
- Dry dog food for healthy weight maintenance and long-lasting weight support
- Lean muscle support
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
Adult dogs, including those that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy, Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Bites or Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dry dog food.
Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Pea Fiber, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Oat Fiber, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Coconut Oil, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Carrots, Iodized Salt, Lipoic Acid, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Cranberries, Green Peas.
3191 kcal/kg (289 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||43.3 %|
|Crude Fiber||10.4 %|
|Vitamin C||232 ppm|
|Vitamin E||641 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.76 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.22 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill’s Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Large Breed Dog Food contains 3.2 oz. by weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Ideal Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day – cups (grams) – Weight loss||Amount per Day – cups (grams) – Adult maintenance|
|50 (23)||2 1/2 (225)||4 (365)|
|60 (27)||3 (270)||4 2/3 (425)|
|80 (36)||3 1/2 (320)||5 3/4 (520)|
|90 (41)||4 (365)||6 1/4 (565)|
|100 (45)||4 1/4 (385)||6 3/4 (610)|
|110 (50)||4 1/2 (410)||7 1/4 (660)|
|120 (54)||4 3/4 (430)||7 3/4 (705)|
|130 (59)||5 1/4 (475)||8 1/4 (750)|
|140 (64)||5 1/2 (500)||8 2/3 (785)|
|160 (73)||6 (545)||9 2/3 (875)|