Just because your cat is getting older, it doesn’t mean they’re out of the game. Hill’s Science Diet Adult 7+ dry cat food supports graceful aging in cats, providing a synergistic ingredient blend that supports the energy & activity level in older felines. This mature cat food made with natural ingredients provides cats 7 years and older with taurine: an essential component for heart health. Balanced minerals promote bladder and kidney health, while vitamin E, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and fur. Because aging cats can have more sensitive stomachs, this premium pet food is made from easy-to-digest ingredients.
- Supports healthy skin and fur with vitamin E, omega-3 and omega-6s
- An easily digestible dry cat food with natural fibres to support a mature cat’s sensitive stomach
- Made with natural ingredients
- Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
Adult cats 7+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Brewers Rice, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver flavour, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, L‐Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L‐Ascorbyl‐2‐Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L‐Carnitine, DL‐Methionine, Oat fibre, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural flavours, Beta‐Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
4006 kcal/kg (500 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||38.7|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.49|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.01|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat – lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day – cups (grams)|
|4 (1.8)||1/4 (30)|
|6 (2.7)||1/3 (40)|
|8 (3.6)||3/8 (45)|
|10 (4.5)||1/2 (65)|
|12 (5.4)||1/2 (65)|
|14 (6.4)||5/8 (80)|
|16 (7.3)||2/3 (85)|