Bravecto is an ideal flea and tick treatment for your dog because:
• It works — providing long-lasting flea and tick protection in a single treatment.
• It’s safe for dogs including breeding, pregnant, lactating dogs and ‘ivermectin sensitive’ Collies.1
• Bravecto is approved for the treatment and control of sarcoptic mange and ear mites+.
• It’s a great choice for dogs with flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
• Bravecto’s active ingredient belongs to a new class of antiparasiticide compounds, so there is no known flea or tick resistance to it – making protection worry-free.
Just one Bravecto treatment starts killing fleas and ticks quickly and provides 6 months (spot-on) continuous protection.
You can feel confident about the safety of Bravecto
With Bravecto, dogs can enjoy the longest-lasting protection available from a single chew or spot-on. Bravecto has a comprehensive safety profile and keeps working hard for the full treatment period.Bravecto is safe for use in:
• Dogs as young as 8 weeks old, that are at least 2kg
• “Ivermectin sensitive” Collies
• Breeding dogs
• Pregnant dogs
• Lactating dogs
6 months flea and 4 months tick protection for dogs in a single spot-on.
How to Administer
Apply Bravecto spot-on to your dog’s skin in 1 to 4 spots along the dog’s spine from the shoulder to the base of the tail.
|Fluralaner Content (mg/tube)||mls per Tube|
2 – 4.5 kg
|>4.5 – 10 kg
|>10 – 20 kg
|>20 – 40 kg
|>40 – 56* kg