Aristopet® also provides household aids to keep your home fresh and clean. Products like odour eliminators, garden repellent, and chew/scratch stop.
• The extremely bitter taste quickly discourages undesirable chewing habits.
• Safe, low toxic formula.
• Can be applied to other animals, or more commonly furniture and household items.
FOR ANIMAL TREATMENT ONLY
200mg/L Denatonium Benzoate
• The extremely bitter taste of Stop Chew quickly discourages undesibling habits Avoid contact with food stuffs, wash hands whilst its low toxicity formulation ensures safety in use.
• Undesirable chewing behaviours can be a result of many unelying causes including separation anxiety, teething, boredom or breed.
• Encourage acceptable chewing habits SDSA by providing your dog with appropriate chew.
• If problem persists seek professional help from your veterinarian.
How to Use
ON DOGS: Apply to affected area of coat until wet to skin. Allow to dry. Avoid spraying on wounds, eyes, and genitals.
ON FURNITURE: Lightly spray article, if applied on fabric, first test on an inconspicuous area for colour fastness. Not for use on veneer finishes. Repeat application as needed.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons information Centre. Phone: New Zealand 0800 764 766
Storage and Disposal
• Store in the closed, original container in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children.
• Do not store in direct sunlight.
• Dispose of container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in the garbage.