WORMING TABLETS AND SYRUPS FOR PETS
Worms are a type of endoparasite. This means that they live within the dog or cat and are often less obvious to owners, but typically cause more severe disease than ectoparasites. (Which are parasites that live outside the body). The most common endoparasites in pets are heartworm, roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm.
Worms are a serious problem and can affect dogs, cats and humans, therefore treating regularly is important.
Aristopet® has a range of products to ensure that cats and dogs are protected from worms, as well as birds, small animals and poultry. All active ingredients are clinically proven and highly effective and safe for pets.
• Broad spectrum all wormer for dogs and puppies up to 10kg in body weight.
• Treats and controls all 11 gastrointestinal worms, including different species of roundworm, hookworm, whipworm, tapeworm, plus hydatid tapeworm.
• Does not control Heartworm in dogs.
• Single dose protects adult dogs for up to 3 months (6 weeks for hydatid tapeworm).
• Puppies can be treated from 2 weeks of age
FOR ANIMAL TREATMENT ONLY
Each tablet contains: 542mg Oxantel Embonate, 143mg Pyrantel Embonate, 5omg Praziquante