- Balanced minerals for heart, kidney & bladder health
- Nourishing Omega-6 & Vitamin E blend for healthy skin & luxurious coat
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
- Contains our special Small & Mini antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
Adult dogs 7+ years of age that weigh up to 10kg when full grown.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, or adult dogs Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dog food.
Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat, Whole Grain Sorghum, Soybean Mill Run, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Pea Fiber, Soybean Meal, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Green Peas, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Apples, Potassium Chloride, Cranberries, Lipoic Acid, Iodized Salt, Carrots, Choline Chloride, Broccoli, Taurine, L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
3548 kcal/kg (362 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||56.5|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.07|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.22|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill’s® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Small Paws™ Chicken Meal, Barley & Brown Rice Recipe dog food contains 3.6 oz. by weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog – lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day – cups (grams)|
|2 (0.9)||1/4 (25)|
|5 (2.3)||1/2 (50)|
|8 (3.6)||3/4 (75)|
|10 (4.5)||7/8 (90)|
|15 (6.8)||1 1/8 (115)|
|20 (9.1)||1 1/3 (135)|
|25 (11.3)||1 2/3 (170)|
|30 (14)||2 (205)|