Bravecto is an ideal flea and tick treatment for your dog because:
• It works — providing long-lasting flea and tick protection in a single treatment.
• It’s safe for dogs including breeding, pregnant, lactating dogs and ‘ivermectin sensitive’ Collies.1
• Bravecto is approved for the treatment and control of sarcoptic mange and ear mites+.
• It’s a great choice for dogs with flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
• Bravecto’s active ingredient belongs to a new class of antiparasiticide compounds, so there is no known flea or tick resistance to it – making protection worry-free.
Just one Bravecto treatment starts killing fleas and ticks quickly and provides 3 months (chew) continuous protection.
YOU CAN FEEL CONFIDENT ABOUT THE SAFETY OF BRAVECTO
With Bravecto, dogs can enjoy the longest-lasting protection available from a single chew or spot-on. Bravecto has a comprehensive safety profile and keeps working hard for the full treatment period.Bravecto is safe for use in:
• Dogs as young as 8 weeks old, that are at least 2kg
• “Ivermectin sensitive” Collies
• Breeding dogs
• Pregnant dogs
• Lactating dogs
3 months flea and tick protection for dogs in a single tasty chew
How to Administer
Offer the Bravecto chew to your dog as a treat (1 Tablet every 12 weeks)
|Fluralaner Content (mg/tablet)||Chews Administered|
2 – 4.5 kg
|>4.5 – 10 kg
|>10 – 20 kg
|>20 – 40 kg
|>40 – 56* kg
*Dogs over 56 kg should be administered the appropriate combination of chews as prescribed by your veterinarian.
See FAQs for more information.